Waters Edge Cairns Luxury Apartments
No Party Policy
- Waters Edge Cairns Luxury Apartments is a predominantly permanent residential building and has very strict Body Corporate by-laws, with a “NO PARTY NO NOISE” POLICY and no tolerance for this behaviour.
- Please ensure you are familiar with our Terms and Conditions and ensure that Waters Edge Cairns Luxury Apartments is suitable accommodation for your needs, as failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions can result in eviction from the building. We want you to ensure that you enjoy your holiday as much as possible, therefore advise you of the conditions for the benefit of both yourselves and that of management.
- The number of guests in a property is not to exceed the number of guests confirmed at time of booking. Extra charges may occur.
- Additional cleaning charges will apply if room is not left in acceptable condition.
- Waters Edge Cairns Luxury Apartments does not permit smoking in apartments, however it is allowed on balconies and would be appreciated if you could keep sliding doors closed. Your right to smoke outdoors is respected and your decision not to smoke inside is appreciated.
Check In / Check Out
- Check in 2.00pm / Check out 10.00am (unless prior arrangements confirmed).
- At least 1 week prior to arrival date please notify us of your and arrival time in Cairns and preferred bedding configuration. Please advise if arriving outside office hours so we can provide you with after hours keysafe instructions.
- Transfers can be arranged.
- A deposit of one nights accommodation is required to secure your booking.
- Balance to be paid on arrival.
- Payments accepted by Mastercard, Visa, Cash or a direct transfer to our trust account.
- Credit card payments will incur a credit card fee of 2%.
- To avoid the credit card fee, call us on 4044 2300 to arrange Direct Deposit payment.
- Please use the surname of the person the booking is in as the reference.
- Cancellations after 14 days prior to the arrival date are non refundable, but may be subject to date changes.
- Refunds are only made back into the credit card supplied for the deposit.
- Travel insurance for your booking is recommended to cover cancellation possibility.
- We appreciate that the property will be returned in the condition as presented on arrival. Any breakage not caused by normal wear and tear will be charged to your credit card if necessary. It is not our intention to charge for accidental broken crockery and glassware.
- No responsibility is taken for personal items left on the property during or after departure.
- We do not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses and disruptions caused directly or indirectly by events, which are beyond our control.
- We do not accept liability for error omissions, default or negligence represented on our website.
- We do not accept liability for changes made due to refurbishing, renovation and alteration of the property.
- We endeavour to keep our website updated at all times.
- With telephone or postal bookings the description of the property given by the Agent is given and made in good faith and no responsibility can be accepted for any misunderstanding of any description.
- Any material on this Internet site is made available for the purpose of providing access to current information and is not provided as professional advice.
& SAVE 5%
Use the promo code
to get 5% OFF rates.
Only available here!